Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fun times with Kelsey

Kelsey and I have been having so much fun lately. Last weekend was my company picnic at six flags. I knew Kelsey would be too little to ride anything, but I did manage to get her on the big train and the carousel. She loved the carousel. She was brave and rode the moving horse...of course I held on to her as tight as I could. My mom came to my picnic as my guest, and she managed to win a scooby doo for Kelsey. The scooby doo doll is bigger than Kelsey, but she loved it! Later that day, we ran into a man dressed as scooby, and Kelsey just jumped and giggled. I don't think I have seen Kelsey so happy before. She was dancing and giggling, it was a shame to leave the park.

Today I took Kelsey to an autumn fest at the botanical gardens. Kelsey was a little under the weather today because of her teeth, but I didn't want to miss the oportunity to take her to see some pumpkins and farm animals. Unfortunately, the farm animals weren't there this year. She probably wouldn't have enjoyed them that much anyway. I did, however, manage to pick a beautiful pumpkin for Kelsey, and wrote her name in purple sparkles on the pumpkin. Then we enjoyed some ice cream...I guess I enjoyed some ice cream. I love this age. Kelsey is so much fun now, and she absorbs everything around her. The greatest gift is to see my baby laugh and smile. She is the love of my life.

No comments: