Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumkin Patch

Today Kelsey's school took a field trip to Thies Farm. Kelsey was one of the youngest babies there, so there really wasn't a whole lot she could do. We did take a hayride, and Kelsey enjoyed looking at all the harvested crops. It was so cold in the morning, and since it has been so hot lately, I didn't even think about putting a sweater or jacket on her. I feel like I was the bad mom today....letting my kid run around with no jacket or hat.

My husband went with us today. He is crazy about Kelsey, and I'm sure she will have him wrapped around her little finger. After the pumpkin patch, we went to Hometown Buffet, and Kelsey at mashed potatoes, macaroni, and ice cream. I'm glad she is getting use to solids now. I would totally freak whenever she would have a gag reflex. The daycare is really helping in that aspect. Now the only thing is to get Kelsey used to the sippy cups.

No comments: